Udinese Officially Sign David Alaba

 

David Alaba has officially completed his transfer to Udinese from Real Madrid, after his contract expired without extension. 

"I have experienced a lot and won a lot during my career, but one thing has not changed: I want to win again," said Alaba on joining the Italian Serie A club. "I want to continue competing and achieve something special. This is the mentality I bring to Udinese."

The Austrian could not secure an extension with Real Madrid before his contract expired in June. He was linked to Inter Miami and AC Milan within the same period, but did not make the transfer. 

"We welcome a great champion, a leader, and a model professional. His arrival confirms Udinese's desire to develop and compete at high levels and to build a more ambitious team," said the club manager, Franco Collavino. 

Udinese signed the centre-back to a one-year deal on a free transfer. The move will be Alaba's first Italian Serie A experience after spending five seasons at Real Madrid. His spell at Bayern Munich was the longest, for eleven seasons.







Comments