2019 Brisbane International: Rafael Nadal Withdraws Due To Strained Left Thigh

World number two Rafael Nadal has ruled out participating in Brisbane International due to pain in his left leg.
The Spaniard announced his withdrawal at a press conference in Brisbane on Wednesday, and giving his reasons he revealed an MRI scan he did confirmed he has a strained left thigh and besides strained left thigh, he wants to focus on Australian Open.
"After a long period of time without competing, i felt a little bit [of pain in] the leg and that was why i pulled out of Abu Dhabi. I came here and I did an MRI, and it shows a very small on the leff thigh," he said at the conference.
He pointed out that he is better than he was when he did a scan and hope to be back to action in Melbourne, "I feel better than four days ago. So, the normal improvement is I will ve pratising. I'll probably be 100 per cent in five days...I really believe thaf i will be 100 per cent ready for Melbourne."



Comments

Popular Posts